BOYS IN BLACK ... ... WE'VE GOT YOUR BACK

I know that there are a lot more things going on in this world today than a sports game. Most, if not all of them, are more worthy of heartfelt prayers than what I have on my heart today.

But I gotta tell you, my heart is with these boys from DC United, today against the Houston Dynamo.

We need to win by 3 to continue in the playoffs.

My husband tells me that it's not a sin to pray for the Boys in Black to win today, so pray I will! God works in mysterious ways. 


Boys in Black...


We've got your back.

In prayer. 





I have become a faithful fan. 
I am legitimately part of Olsen's Army, as I've even appeared in a pump-up video on TV!
I know these guys. I'm proud of them. They are young, they are underdogs, they have heart, and I love them. 
VAMOS, UNITED!!!!DC needs you.#BLACKOUT

Comments

Popular Posts